- We can operate your aircraft for you, on our AOC, for charter work
- Our AOC permits flights almost anywhere in the world
- You remain free to use your aircraft for private flights at any time
- We take care of the day-to-day responsibility, and provide professional, experienced crews
- We’ll manage maintenance, either through your preferred organisation or one we recommend.
- The PFS AOC is one of the most comprehensive in Australia.
- It carries authority to conduct most types of operation, including specialist operations, almost anywhere in the world.
- It covers most common makes and types of business jet and turbojet including Gulfstream, Lear Jet, Citation and Beechcraft.
The Gulfstream G550, an ultra-long range, intercontinental jet, is the vastly improved iteration of Gulfstream’s well-known GV. It can fly faster, farther, simpler and with more room than its counterpart.
It is produced by General Dynamics’ Gulfstream Aerospace unit in Savannah, Georgia, US. Gulfstream fitted the G550 with two BMW/Rolls Royce BF 700-710-C4-11 turbofan engines. Each is rated at 15,385 lbs of thrust and is inspected “on condition.” These engines produce a tremendous amount of power, allowing the jet to travel long-range distances and complete record-breaking missions.
When looking for a long-range, large-cabin business jet, G550 stands out above the rest.