Commercial Pilot Licence (Non-Integrated )

Commercial Pilot License Non-Integrated CASA Part 141

As a Commercial Pilot you can be paid for flying. With the necessary ratings and experience you can  fly for airlines or charter companies for example

  • Students have the option of undertaking the 150 hour Integrated Course or the 200 hour Commercial Pilot Licence course.
  • The Integrated course includes a minimum of 70 solo hours, 20 cross country hours and 408 theory hours.
  • The Integrated course may take up to 83 weeks full time to complete
  • The 200 hours course requires a minimum of 100 command (solo) hours.
  • The 200 hour course includes a minimum of 100 command (solo) hours. Your training may be full-time or part-time. This course is the most flexible option.
  • There are 7 CPL theory exams. Whichever course you choose, you need to pass all 7 exams within a two-year period.

Read more about the CPL here:

If you are enrolling in  a CPL course you must be at least 18 years old on the date that you attempt your CPL flight test. You must be able to obtain a Class 1 medical certificate. You need to be able to speak, write and understand English to the standard required by CASA. You should have a good mathematical ability.

Please enquire for costs.

* Flight test fees not included in the estimate.

* Estimated cost of the course is subject to student performance and may vary as a result. 

Enquire now

Pacific Flight Services Pty Ltd is a CASA Part 61 Approved Training Provider who can deliver both Part 141 and Part 142 training to aspiring Pilots.


Our Students come to us looking to gain 10-12 hours of logged flight experience so they are able to apply for a cadetship, while others seek to continue their training and gain a Private Pilots licence and fly their families around the countryside. Many, however, are looking to go further and become a Commercial Pilot so they can work as at an airline or for a charter company.


Careful consideration of the options available will help you decide how far you will take your training, on your terms.


The 150 Hour Integrated Commercial Pilot Licence (A) syllabus, is less flexible than the other options. The course is intensive and runs to a full-time timetable. As it is considered a Vocational Education Training course, it has other benefits. Contact us for more information.

Recreational Pilot Licence

Private Pilot Licence

Commercial Pilot Licence