Flight Instructor Rating
Being a Flight Instructor has major benefits for your career.
- You get to understand on a much deeper level what you have already learnt. This makes you a more professional pilot and more attractive to airlines and charter operators.
- You quickly accumulate flight hours towards the minimums that airlines require.
- You get to share your passion for flying with people who appreciate your teaching.
- This course is estimated to run for 10 weeks full-time.
- Airlines have a prerequisite minimum number of flight hours. As a Flight Instructor you will quickly multiply your flight hours and build your professional skills. This is one of the proven ways to rack up those hours and make yourself attractive to potential employers.
Note : This course is competency-based, students may require further training based on the capability of the individual.