The TIF is the first lesson for most new students. You can also gift it to someone special who’s always wanted to fly. It’s a lesson on the “Effects of Controls” and so you get to safely handle the controls and actually fly the aeroplane, under instruction. The lesson includes:
- A pre-flight brief
- Pre-flight check of the aircraft
- A full hour’s aviation experience from engine on to engine off
- In the training area you will fly the aircraft (under instruction of course).
- You might assist in the take-off and landing.
- A de-brief after the flight when you can ask any questions you might have
This flight will be the first entry in your new logbook