Pacific Flight Services is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information.
You have the right to see and review any personal information we hold and your training file.
You have the right to refuse to provide information, in the knowledge that without that information it may be difficult, or even impossible, for us to provide the information or service you have requested.
We only collect information that is directly relevant to effective delivery of the service you have requested.
We exercise strict control over confidential information.
We will only release personal information to a third party where
1) the request is from a legitimate authority and required by law (for example, information that we must share with the Department of Immigration concerning your student status if you are an overseas client); or
2) in the case of a perceived threat to life or property, or suspected criminal activity. Otherwise and only in exceptional circumstances we would request your prior written consent.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when, for example, you enter your contact details on our site to register, request information, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, or enrol in a course.
You may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, or ARN.
What do we use your information for?
Information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To answer your questions
- To provide the service you have requested
- To improve customer service
- To process transactions
- To manage your training
- The email address you provide may be used to send you information you request, or respond to inquiries.
With your prior consent only, we may send you emails from time to time with news, upcoming events, or special offers.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Do we disclose information to outside parties?
We never sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to any outside parties for commercial reasons.
Third party links
From time to time we may include links to third party services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility and accept no liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.